CRIMSON ENTERED IN SIX LEGION EVENTS

Will Withdraw From Indoor Practice in Preparation for Spring, as Season Will Last From April 25 to June 14

Tomorrow afternoon at the American Legion games in the East Armory, Harvard will be represented in six events, the most important of which is the two mile relay. In this event the University will again clash with Dartmouth. The strength of the Green team lies largely in Letney and Crawford, both fast runners and sure to prove dangerous.

The long relay team will be composed of the following runners: R. G. Allen '26, W. L. Chapin '24, B. R. Cutcheon '25, and F. P. Kane, 26. If these four, particularly Cutcheon, repeat their last Saturday's performance, they should win by a safe margin. J. E. Merrill '24, J. H. Broome '26, and K. M. Rogers '26 will almost certainly be among the four to represent the University on the short relay team. It is probable that R. G. Allen '26 will be the fourth member, although L. L. Robb '25, and R. L. Brooks '26 are possibilities.

Watters Definitely Out

The rumored report of J. N. Watters' '26 withdrawal from indoor competition has been verified by the track management. There is a long, hard spring season ahead starting with the Penn relays on April 25 and continuing until the Olympic tryouts on June 14 for which he is to rest.

The contenders for the 880-yard handicap are evenly matched, but in all probability they will be chosen from among the following: A. L. Coburn '24, J. W. Brown '27, E. C. Haggerty '27, and LeB. R. Barker '26. As the meet is open, Freshmen may also compete.

A. H. Miller '27, who has made an excellent showing in every meet so far, should be a strong contender for first honors in tomorrow's dash event. J. E. Merrill '24, W. R. Chase '26, and C. G. T. Lundell '27 should also place.

In the invitation mile Leo Ryan '26 will represent the University. This promises to be one of the most interesting events of the meet, as Jole Ray will be among the contenders. Either LeB. R. Barker '26 or F. P. Kane '26 is scheduled to run the special Gaston invitation 600.