HOCKEY TEAM MEETS DARTMOUTH TONIGHT

Hanoverians Have Played Princeton and St. Nicholas Club in Boston Arena--Bowed to Former by 2-1 Score

For the third time this season Dartmouth's hockey team will visit the Arena tonight, when the Green crosses sticks with the Crimson at 8.15 in the last contest scheduled before the Yale clash next Saturday. During the Christmas vacation Dartmouth bowed to the Tiger at Boston 2-1, and later in January downed the St. Nicholas Club of New York by the same score at Manager Brown's rink.

Green Has Played Yale Three Times

The Wah-Hoo-Wah skaters from the Northland have played the Elis on three occasions; twice in practice games at Lake Placid, and once in a bona fide engagement in New Haven. Dartmouth has gone under every time, but from all accounts the failure of the spectacular Captain Hall to rally in the third fracas was entirely due to Jenkins, the genius who presides over the Yale net. Cumings played his best game of the year last Monday against the Tiger, but he is still a long way from the Blue goal-tend, and will have to sharpen his eye tonight if he expects to keep all the Green rubbers out of the strings.

As in the Hanoverians last few tussles, Coach Tuck will not start Captain Hall, but instead will alternate him throughout the game with Lyon, another Green flash, while Manser and Everett will relieve Sheehy and Sly. With the exception of Manser, Everett, and a third sub, who are Sophomores, the entire New Hampshire squad is composed of Seniors.