R. H. MACY'S EMPLOYMENT AGENT TO GIVE VOCATIONAL ADVICE

Will Also Explain Six Months' Training Courses for College Men

Mr. H. E. Von Kersburg, employment manager for R. H. Macy and Co. of New York City, will be available for individual conferences from 10.30 to 12.30 tomorrow morning, it was announced yesterday by Assstant Dean Delmar Leighton '19, chairman of the Committee on Choice of Vocations. Juniors and Seniors who are interested in the opportunities of a business career may make appointments today at University 3, to meet Mr. Von Kersburg.

These individual conferences will have no effect on the plan announced yesterday for a meeting in Harvard 1 at 1.30, when the Macy representative will explain the training courses of from six to eight months that his company offers "to span the period of adjustment between college with its theoretical training and business with its practical demands."

"This course," writes Mr. Von Kersburg, "includes detailed practical experience in all the large divisions of store organization as well as opportunity through special assignments to do individual work. We have found that those who successfully complete this course are prepared to assume junior executive positions, thereby placing themselves in line for promotion to places of higher responsibility."

He adds that the Macy concern offers an excellent opening to Harvard men with "enthusiasm, adaptability, and knowledge of people."