1924 TO LAUNCH DRIVE FOR INSURANCE FEB. 18

MEN GRADUATING AT MIDYEARS WILL SUBSCRIBE NOW

The week of February 18 to 23 will be the limited time for an intensive drive to sign up the class of 1924 for the class gift endowment insurance, according to announcements made yesterday. The work will be conducted by a Senior Finance Committee.

This committee will be appointed early next week. Its duties will consist in interviewing all Seniors living in dormitories and in conveniently located lodging houses. Men further away, those who live at home, and those who have left college will be reached by mail by the class treasurer. During this one week's intensive drive it is hoped to raise the major part of the $150,000 goal. Increases in subscriptions and special gifts just before the 25th anniversary would put the mark over the top and the dividends from the mutual policies should swell the total.

The class treasurer has already got in touch with several of the men leaving after midyears and has signed them up for policies during his office hours at the Crimson Building. He is planning to reach the rest of them within the next few days. Office hours today and tomorrow are from 1.30 to 3 o'clock at the Crimson Building, at which time he requests all men graduating at mid-years to see him.