PROF. COPELAND TO READ TODAY FOR FIRST TIME THIS YEAR

Biblical Reading at Cathedral Church First Appearance Since Illness

Professor Charles J. Copeland '82, who has instructed and entertained Harvard men since 1892 will make his first public appearance of the year at 12.30 this noon at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul on Tremont street, Boston, when he will give a program of Biblical readings.

Professor Copeland has been on leave of absense from the University during the past half-year, and on account of ill-health that leave has been extended to include the entire year. For this reason also his annual Thanksgiving and Christmas readings at the Union were omitted last fall. In response to the eager requests of Union members, with whom his readings have been extremely popular for several years, he will, however, read there on February 25.

His appearance today is under the auspices of the Cathedral Committee on Adult Education, of which the Rev. C. R. Peck is chairman. This is the first of two Biblical readings to be given by Professor Copeland at the newly opened Cathedral Crypt, the second one being scheduled for February 14. His program will last 45 minutes, beginning promptly at 12.30. In accordance with his usual custom, he will not permit late arrivals to enter while he is speaking.