FORESEE LARGE CROWD AT ELIOT CEREMONIES

Except to Official Guests-Space will be Reserved for Officers and Alumni From 2.45 to 3.10-Glee Club Sings

In connection with the ninetieth birthday of Dr. Charles William Eliot on March 20, a more specific announcement of the day's program was made Saturday by Mr. J. D. Greene '96, Chief Marshal of the Alumni.

The meeting in Sanders Theatre will take place at 3.30 o'clock. Seats for official guests only will be reserved by ticket. Space in the body of the Theatre will be reserved without tickets from 2.45 to 3.10 o'clock for officers of instruction and administration other than those expressly delegated to represent for several Faculties and Departments in the Procession. All the rest of the Theatre will be reserved without tickets for Alumni of the University from 2.45 to 3.10 o'clock, after which the members of families of officers of the University and the public, will be admitted if space permits.

Owing to the limitation of space on the platform of Sanders Theatre, the participation of the members of Faculties in the Procession will be limited to delegations from the several Faculties and to other officers of the University individually invited. All persons thus invited are requested to find their appropriate stations in the dining hall of Memorial Hall, and to arrive in time to take their positions promptly when the Order of Procession is called at 3.15 o'clock. Academic costume may be worn by officers of the University and by guests from other colleges and universities.

Music will be furnished by an orchestra selected from the Boston Symphony, and by the University Glee Club.