SENIORS SLOW IN ORDERING GOWNS--PRICES ADVANCE SOON

Competitions for Ticket Designs and Class Hymn Come to Close

Since only a very small proportion of the members of the senior class have ordered caps and gowns, the Class Day Committee have advised men to place their orders at the Cooperative Society before April 1, when the price will be raised to $10.00.

All words for the Baccalaureate Hymn should be submitted to K. S. Pfaffman, Chairman of the Class Day Committee at Holworthy 2 by Tuesday, March 25. The music for the Hymn should be set to some familiar tune such as "Duke Street" or "Hamburg."

Designs for Class Day tickets must be submitted to K. S. Pfaffman before Friday, March 21. These designs should be made with black india ink on white paper, four and one-half by seven and one-half inches in size. The design should be in accord with the ticket in question, and distinct enough to make the reproduction clear. As an example the Yard tickets should depict some familiar gate or other familiar objects associated with the Yard; Memorial tickets should have on them a drawing of Memorial Hall. The designs bear the following words respectively: Yard Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day 1924, Admit one to the Yard, 2-11 P. M., June 17."

Stadium Tickets, "Harvard Class Day 1924. Stadium exercises 4 P. M., June 17."

Memorial Tickets.--"Harvard Class Day 1924. Admit one to Memorial Hall 8-11 P. M., June 17."