KEEN COMPETITION MARKS WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIPS

EASTMAN REGAINS STANDING IN UNLIMITED CLASS

Only one of last year's wrestling champions retained his title in the final bouts of the tournament that were held at Hemenway on Saturday. Milton Krook '25 was again successful in the 115-pound class and C. A. C. Eastman '24 regained the heavy-weight title that he held two years ago.

The big surprise of the afternoon came when T. H. Malmud '25 won the referee's decision over H. J. Freedman 1M. The bout went through four over time periods before Malmud could secure a time advantage. Freedman was captain and last year's University team, and won a University title in the boxing tournament on Friday night.

E. S. Daniell Jr. '26 of the football team gave C. A. C. Eastman '24 nine minutes of plucky competition in the heavy-weight class and then succeeded in defeating R. D. Harmon '26 in the 175-pound class. Two titles went to graduates of other universities when K. C. Williams 1L., a former member of the Dartmouth team and A. W. Graven 1L., a former Yale wrestler, won decisions in the 125 and 158 pound classes. D. H. Campbell '27 of the Freshman team forced Craven to the limit in his bout but Williams gained a rather easy victory over J. T. Klau '24.

The summaries were as follows:

115-Pound Class-Milton Krook '25 won the referee's decision from A. J. Bronstein '25.

125-Pound Class-K.C. Williams 1L won the referee's decision from J. E. Klau '24.

135-Pound Class-T. H. Malmud '25 won the referee's decision from H. J. Freedman 1M, by an overtime advantage of 5 minutes.

145-Pound Class-F. B. Hill '26 won the referee's decision from H. R. Wood '27.

158-Pound Class,-A. W. Craven 1L, won the referee's decision from D. H. Campbell '27.

175-Pound Class-E. S. Daniell '26 won the referee's decision from R. D. Harmon '26.

Unlimited Class-C. A. C. Eastman '24 won the referee's decision from E. S. Daniell '26.