HUDSON TO LECTURE ON INTERNATIONAL PROGRESS

Law Professor Will Deliver Last of Sunday Afternoon Talks at P. B.H.--Basil King Cancels Engagement

Professor Manly O. Hudson '10, Bemis Professor of International Law at the Law School, will lecture at 4 o'clock tomorrow afternoon in Peabody Hall in Phillips Brooks House on "Progress in International Organization Since the War." Due to the illness of Mr. Basil King, who was to speak in a week from tomorrow, this will be the last of the series of meetings under the auspices of the Graduate Schools Society.

Professor Hudson has had a prominent career in the promotion of peace. Secretary to the Mission Peace Society 1912-1919; attached to the United States Government inquiry on terms of peace 1917-1918; to the International Law Division of the American Commission to negotiate peace at Paris 1918-1919; a member of the Paris Peace Conference in 1919; a member of the legal section of the secretarist of the League of Nations since 1919; and legal advisor to the International Labor Conference in Washington in 1919 and in Genoa in 1920. Professor Hudson has also recently won second place in the Bok Peace Award Contest.