MAKE PREPARATIONS FOR STUDENT EUROPEAN TRIPS

OLYMPICS, BRITISH EXHIBITION AMONG ATTRACTIONS

The most elaborate preparations are being made around the Square to accomodate college men who are going to Europe this summer. Plans in all Eastern colleges are this year more numerous and complete than ever before. This is largely due to the unusual attractions which Europe offers to the college man this summer. Two such features as the Olympic games in Paris and the British Empire Exhibition at Wembley, are not to be found in the program of every vacation.

The Student Third Class Association has secured an option on the entire third class of the S. S. New Amsterdam of the Holland-American Line. These accomodations are to be used exclusively by students from the leading men's and women's colleges of the East. The Association has representatives at the University, Yale, Princeton, M. I. T., Dartmouth, Williams, Cornell, Smith, Wellesley, Bryn Mawr, and other colleges.

Coop To Act as Travel Agent

The Harvard Co-operative Society is acting as agent this year for several steamship lines and tours. Among the most attractive of their projects is a College. Tour on the S. S. Regina of the White Line. The plan has been designed particularly for students and consequently, the Olympic games hold an important position in the itinerary. The party will reach Paris in time to see the most exciting part of the Olympics, the most exciting part of the Olympics, the field and track meets. The expense of this trip is moderate and the added attractions, such as automobile trips and expert leadership, are many.

The Co-operative Society announces an interesting feature of this plan. The total cost of the trip will be $330. To members of the Society, the management plans to offer an extension of the usual dividend privilege except the percentage rate of the dividend will be one fourth of the usual rate.

The Cunard line, the Red Star Line, and many others have organized similar tours. The Travel Burenu in the CRIMSON Building and the Harvard Co-operative Society Travel Bureau will be glad to furnish further particulars to all those who are interested. The Harvard Trust Company has also announced that special attention is available for students who wish to facilitate a European trip by purchasing letters of credit.