PRECEDENT BIG FACTOR IN 1924 SPREAD ALLOTMENTS

APPLICATIONS FOR YARD SPACE MUST BE IN MAY 1

The Class Day Committee announced its plans yesterday for the Class Day spreads, which will be held in the Yard immediately after the Stadium exercises. Since all space given over to the spreads is allotted by the Committee, applications for places in which to hold the spreads must be in the hands of the chairman of the Committee before May 1. As far as is possible, the same places will be allotted to clubs and other organizations which they had last year.

Chairs and canvas to surround the individual spreads will be furnished by the Committee at a nominal cost, but the men giving the spread will be required to furnish lanterns and any additional decorations they may desire. Such articles may be purchased at the Cooperative Stores, or at Brock Brothers.

Organizations giving spreads will also be required to furnish their own caterer, and the names of these caterers must appear on each individual application. Applications without the name of the caterer will not be considered by the Committee. Police arrangements will be made by the Committee, through whom it is also possible to secure ticket-takers.

Arrangements will also be made by the Committee to secure rooms in halls near the location of the spread, which will be available in the event of rain. Should any Senior desire to give a spread in his room, he must consult the Committee about tickets for caterers and other details before May 1.

Any further information about the Class Day program may be obtained from the chairman of the Class Day Committee, K. S. Pfaffman '24, at Holworthy 2.