DRAMATIC CLUB HAS 12 IN LATEST PRODUCTION

FORMER MAKES DEBUT AS ACTOR FOR DRAMATIC CLUB

With the announcement yesterday of the cast for the forthcoming Dramatic Club production, "The Makropoulos Secret", preparations are in full swing.

Miss Frances Hyde will bring valuable experience to the leading feminine role, that of Emelia. Miss Hyde has done some professional acting and played leading parts in the Stage Guild productions of "Failures" and "Sophie". Bernard Barton '24, who will play the part of Gregor, will be making his first appearance in a Dramatic Club play. He acted in the recent production of "Thank You" by John Golden.

The Idler, the Radcliffe dramatic club, is represented on the cast by both Miss Leadbetter and Miss Edwards. Miss Leadbetter is the president of the Idler, and has acted in several Workshop plays.

Tickets for these productions have been placed on sale at the Cooperative Society, Leavitt and Peirce's, and Herricks for these performances.

The complete cast is as follows Emelia  Miss Frances Hyde Prus  Eduardo Sanchez '26 Gregor  Bernard Barton '24 Janek  Whitney Cromwell '26 Kristina  Miss Dorothy Leadbetter Dr. Kolenaty  D. D. Driscoll '26 Vitek  D. W. Keyes '25 Mechanic  Lendon Snedeker '25 Scrubwoman  Miss Helen Klington Physician  P. R. Hepburn '25 Chambermaid  Miss Rhodita Edwards Hauksendorf  I. V. Morris '25