H. R. HARDWICK '15 PLANS AMATEUR BOXING TOURNEY

STARS TO ENTER FROM HARVARD, YALE, AND DARTMOUTH

Instigated by H. R. Hardwick '15, who played on the University football team for three years, and was the unanimous choice for All-American end his final year, an amateur boxing tourney will be held on Monday, April 28, in the Boston Arena.

The tournament will be held directly under the auspices of the Boston Boys Club, an organization of which Mr. Hardwick is an overseer, and the bouts will be sponsored by the National Amateur Association, receiving the benefit of its suggestions and encouragement.

Desiring to inject, a college atmosphere into the tourney, Mr. Hardwick has induced several men to enter, including P. E. Pieris, runner-up in the recent University tournament in the 135-pound class; G. E. W. Davis 2G.B., University 147-pound champion for the last two years, and several other men whose names will be announced later.

Benjamin Frank, captain of last year's Yale boxing team, and captain-elect of the 1925 Yale team, is also a probable entrant. Students in Dartmouth are evincing considerable interest, and several entries from Hanover have been received.

All college men enter this tournament, not as direct representatives of their respective colleges, but solely as individuals. Mr. Hardwick is making a particular effort to have men in the University back this tourney, and has placed 500 tickets on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's.