LAW I BEATS JUNIORS FOR BASKETBALL TITLE

LAW I WILL MEET S. B. CHASE'S ALL STAR TEAM TOMORROW

By swamping the Juniors in the final game of the series to decide the championship of the University, Law I proved its unquestioned right to the title through a well earned 50-26 triumph.

At the end of the first half the Law School had annexed a 17-13 lead only after the hardest kind of opposition from the Juniors. Beginning the second half, Law I started off with a rush, baskets by Drohan, Aitken, and Anderson soon giving them a commanding lead which they lengthened as the game progressed.

F. E. Drohan 1L., with nine goals from the floor, was the outstanding player for the Law School five. For the Juniors A. G. Lynch, with six field goals led the scoring, and exhibited the best general all around play.

At the conclusion of the contest, the victorious Law School quintet received a challenge from an all-star aggregation from the Graduate School led by S. B. Chase 3L., coach of the Freshman basketball team this year, for a game to be played tomorrow afternoon in the period originally assigned for the third game of the Junior-Law I series. Among the players listed on Coach Chase's team are E. E. Fribley 2G. B., from the University of Minnesota; J. W. Mahoney 2L., former basketball captain of Boston College, and C. W. Cole 3L., captain of the third year Law School team this year.