SENIORS AT SMOKER WILL LEARN HOW TO BE ALUMNI

FESTIVITIES SCHEDULED FOR 8 IN UNION

The Senior class will congregate in the Living Room of the Union tonight at 8 o'clock for their first smoker of the year. It is the intention of the committee in charge of the function tonight to present through their speakers, the relation which the prospective 1924 graduate will have to the college after he leaves, Cambridge.

The list of graduates who will speak tonight includes Mr. Arthur Adams '99, who was secretary of his class, and who will be Chief Marshal at Commencement this spring, and Dean Greenough. C. J. Hubbard '24, First Marshal of the Senior class, will act as chairman for the evening, and will talk informally on the future of the class. Corliss Lamont '24 will present a financial report of the class, dealing especially with the question of Senior insurance.

The usual arrangements for providing entertainment of a light nature have been make. Two comedies featuring Larry Semon and Buster Keaton have been secured, Refreshments also will be served, while an orchestra has been engaged. to provide musical entertainment.

Before the smoker tonight, a dinner will be served for the invited guests, the permanent officers of the class, and the following four Seniors representing the various class committees: J. D. Du Bots, Chariton MacVeagh, K. S. Pfaffman, and J. H. Sherburne Jr.