TENNIS TEAM INVADES TIGER COURTS TOMORROW

Comparative Scores Point to Crimson Victory-Both Teams Have Suffered Defeats by Baltimore and Columbia

Presenting a better balanced and more experienced line-up than their opponents, the University tennis team leaves Boston today for an invasion of the Princeton courts with bright prospects of administering a crushing defeat.

Comparative scores point to a Crimson victory tomorrow, for although both teams have lost matches to the Baltimore Country Club and Columbia, the margin of defeat suffered by the University was extremely slight in both cases. Moreover the Princeton team is inexperienced, being composed of material from last year's second and Freshman teams. Their strength is not to be underrated, however, for they have at times, particularly during the first part of the season, shown; great potentialities. If they recoved from the slump of the past two matches, they should improve last year's record, a 6 to 3 defeat.

Interest will be centered on the match between Ingraham and Howard. Last year, the Crimson see caught his opponent when he was off color, finding little difficulty in gaining a 6-3, 6-1 verdict. But this year the Princeton star has shown a decided improvement, and furthermore should have the psychological advantage peculiar to tennis of fighting with everything to gain and nothing to lose. Ingraham, on the other hand, has a tournament temperament which has seen him through many tight places. Nothing phases him. He is to all appearances nerveless.

Both men have been defeated by Anderson the invincible Columbia netman, Ingraham by the decided score of 6-3, 6-4, and Howard by the relatively narrow margin of 8-6, 2-6, 6-3. But comparative scores are uncertain in tennis, and the outcome of the match will undoubtedly depend on which player will be able to strike his stride first.