AMERICAN STUDENTS WILL ATTEND SCHOOL EN ROUTE

University Travel Year Planned For Next Fall--Will Study in London, Paris, Darmstadt and Vienna.

A School of European travel and University study is to be opened for college the main foreign universities and educational centers. Students will travel from university to another, as did the medieval students, observing and studying in specially adopted courses being arranged for in English and continental universities by Dr. Frederic C. Ho we, formerly director of the people's Institute, who is now in Europe working on plans with university authorities.

Will Attend Various Universities

The university travel year in Europe will begin October 1 or January 1, at the option of the student. The courses offered in universities will cover a good range of subjects so that students can choose freely, but an aim will be to emphasize the peculiar cultural contribution of each country. The English period, extending from three to six months as the students themselves may decide, will be conducted at King's College and the London School of Economics in London, providing courses in English history, politics literature and modern languages. A short period in Brussels devoted--to the history and the art of the 'Nether'-lands will be followed by two months at the Sorbonne in Paris, where lectures will be mostly in French. During April, the school will be in Darmstadt, Germany, under the supervision of the Grand Duke of Hess, and Count Herman Keyserling, the founder of the school of Philosophy at Darmstadt. Philosophy German history, science and the arts will be studied hers. The School will be in Italy in May where lectures will emphasize art, ancient and medieval history and the life of the Mediterranean. In June the group will attend a School of International Relations in Vienna under an eminent committee, where will he presented the history of Central Europe, with emphasis on the relations of states and the peace of the world. During the summer of 1925 students may travel or attend lectures in Paris or at the summer schools of England and the continent.

The Work in foreign universities i side signed to be an adequate equivalent for a college year at home. Lectures will be given mostly in English. Every effort will be made too satisfy all American requirements, and to this end examinations will be set and attendance taken when necessary. While in universities students will be regularly registered as university students. living under university conditions. They will have access to clubs, and contacts with political move-months and social and industrial activities.

A students committee will help in the organization of the travel school. Students may enroll for all or part of a year by writing to Dr. Frederic C. Howe, 70 Fifth Avenue, New York City.