GLEE CLUB TO SING LAST WIDENER STEPS CONCERT

Fair Weather Expected to Bring 3000 Auditors to Sever Quadrangle for Third Spring Open Air Concert

With fair weather tonight, a crowd of 3000 people is expected to crowd the quadrangle before the steps of Widener Library at 7 o'clock, when the University Glee Club gives its third and fast Yard concert of the year.

These spring Yard concerts; led by professor A. T. Davison '06, have become a traditional affair at the University. This year, the first concert was given on the evening of May 6, and the second on May 13, and tonight's concert will conclude the series. At the first two concerts, a crowd of over 2000 attended on each evening, and tonight it is expected, the audience will be far in excess of that number.

As usual, the concert will consist of a short program to be sung by the Glee Club, after which the members, of the University present will be invited to join the Club in a group of college songs.

The program for the concert is printed below: Harvard Hymn  Paine Morning Hymn  Krug "Choeur des Chameliers" from "Rebeocs"  Franck Chorus from "The Gondoliers"  Sullivan Lorraine Carol, "Le Miracle de Saint Nicolas" "Hallelujah, Amen," from "Judas Maccabeus"  Handel