NET MEN WILL PRACTICE AGAINST LINCOLN'S INN

Match Today Will Prepare University for Dartmouth Encounter Saturday--Paly on Divinity Courts' at 3

In preparation for the tennis match with Dartmouth at Hanover next Saturday, the University tennis team will play a practice match against Lincoln's Inn today at 3 o'clock on the Divinity Courts. Although today's encounter is in the nature of a practice match, strong opposition is expected, particularly from the first two ranking players, Kunkel. Middle Atlantic doubles champion, and Coleman, semi-finalist in the University fall tournament.

Lincoln's Inn will play but four men this afternoon, and in view of the fact that Dartmouth will do the same Saturday, today's match will be excellent experience for the University team. The four ranking players, Ingraham, Captain Pfaffmann, Briggs, and Cummings will play in that order in the singles. Ingraham and Pfaffmann will play the first doubles and Briggs and Cummings the second.

In Saturday's match, which is the cynosure of tennis interest in the University this week. Dartmouth will undoubtedly offer stern opposition. So far they have not been scored on. Last Friday they defeated Brown 6-0 at Providence and the following day inflicted the same punishment on M. I. R. Captain Osgood, the only letter man on the team, is playing in number one position, while Boyd, Captain of the Freshmen last yes" is number two.