PROF. HART SPRINGS NEW COURSE IN GOVERNMENT

COURSE WILL DEAL WITH LATER AND PRESENT DAY MEN

A now government course, Government 22 on "Eminent Americans, a Biographical Study of American Government", has been added to the college curriculum since the publication of the Division pamphlet. The course, which is to be given by Professor A. B. Hart '80, is scheduled for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at ten o'clock. The prospectus of the course, as prepared by Professor Hart, reads as follows:

"This course is intended to bring the principals of American government as shown in the ideas and public service of remarkable Americans who have has a part in framing and carrying along that government.

"It will therefor include a study of the contemporary writers on Colonial government; the principal Colonial and Revolutionary statesmen; and the personal element in the frontier settlements, the Federal Constitutional Convention.

"The course will particularly deal with those later and present day statesmen who have been leading spirits in federal, state, and municipal government. The course will also include some men and women who have been national figures and have aided to form public opinion in business, the professions, and public reforms."