COLLEGE BOARD INVITES EDUCATORS TO MEETING

College Entrance Examination Board to Celebrate Founding--Dinner Will Be Held on Friday

New York, N. Y., November 3,--Several hundred educators from forty colleges and universities will gather at a dinner to be held here on Friday evening, to celebrate the twenty-fifth anniversary of the founding of the College Entrance Examination Board, it is announced by the Secretary of the Board, Professor Thom. as Scott Fiske of Columbia University.

The event, at which men and women leaders in education will deliver- addresses, will, it was declared "mark the most important development in educational cooperation that this country has ever known."

Eliot Expected to Send Message

The toastmaster will be President Mary E. Woolley of Mount Holyoke College, chairman of the Board. A message will be read from Dr. Charles W. Eliot, President Emeritus of Harvard, who with President Nicholas Murray Butler of Columbia and other pioneers in university education brought the Board into existence a quarter of a century ago.

Dr. Butler to Speak

Other speakers will include President Ellen F. Pendleton of Wellesley College. Dr. Butler, and Headmaster Wilson Farrand of Newark Academy, Clerk of the Board of Trustees of Princeton University.

President A. Lawrence Lowell of Harvard, President James R. Angell of Yale, President John Grier Hibben of Princeton, President Ada L. Comstock of Radcliffe, President Marion E. Park of Bryn Mawr, and Dean Virginia C. Gildersleeve of Barnard College are among those who will attend.