LABRADOR FISHERMEN IS GRENFELL'S P. B. H. THEME

GRENFELL CLUB WILL BE GUESTS AT HONORARY DINNER

"Thirty Years Among the Labrador Fishermen" will be the subject of Dr. Wilfred T. Grenfell's lecture at 8 o'clock tonight in the Phillips Brooks House, which he will accompany with stereoptican slides of the work at Indian Harbor. Preceding the talk by Dr. Grenfell, a dinner will be given for him at 6.15 o'clock in the Phillips Brooks House, to which the members of the Grenfell Club in the University have been invited.

Dr. Grenfell, who has gained international recognition for his work in the establishment of medical missions and educational institutions in Labrador has given informal lectures at the University for the past few years. The Grenfell mission work is dependent on volunteers and in recent years Dr. Grenfell has had an increasing number of college students with him during the summer.

J. D. Baldwin 1G.B., who was a member of the expedition to Indian Harbor last summer will introduce the speaker tonight. The Grenfell Club of the University is composed entirely of students who have served as "wops", as the college volunteers with the missions are termed. Several members of the club have worked in the northern settlements for two or three consecutive seasons.