1928 STICKMEN TO MEET UNDEFEATED GREEN TEAM

Starting Line-Up of Freshmen Same as That in Andover Game--Visitors Beat Tilton School 15 to 0

The Freshman hockey team will attempt to hand the Dartmouth 1928 aggregation its first set-back of the season when the two outfits meet in the Arena this afternoon at 1.30 o'clock.

The 1928 skaters may well expect stiff opposition and a difficult task in continuing their string of victories, as the visiting team is one of the best Freshman sextets that the New Hampshire institution has had in recent years. It brings with it an impressive record, having defeated the Tilton School team 15 to 0, and Stoneham High School 4 to 2. The sensational playing of Captain Lane, Gardner, and Foster has been a feature of the Dartmouth victories. These men will require close watching on the part of the Freshmen stickmen.

The game should be a close one, but if the forward line continues to display the furious attack it showed in the Andover game last Wednesday, Captain Saltonstall's men may hope for victory.

Coach Dempsey will start the same team that took the ice against Andover. As Adams is still sick, Morrill will again take the goal position. HARVARD 1928  DARTMOUTH 1928 Saltonstall l.w.  r.w. Milliken Chase c.  c. Gardner Crawford r.w.  l.w. Foster Garrison l.d.  r.d. Lane Robinson r.d.  l.d. McPhail Morrill g.  g. Clarke