UNIVERSITY AND 1928 TEAMS WRESTLE TODAY

SQUASH TEAM DUE FOR BUSY WEEK-END IN NEW YORK CITY

The University Wrestling Team with a record of two decisive victories over M. I. T. and Springfield, will meet Norwich College at 8 o'clock tonight in Hemenway Gymnasium. The Freshman team will go to Andover this afternoon for its initial meet. The Freshmen will elect their captain just before they meet the Andover team. Coach Lewis believes the Crimson teams in excellent condition and is very much encouraged over the outlook. The Norwich team has shown much strength in its previous meets and is expected to be in the best of form when it meets the Crimson tonight.

Coach Lewis has arranged a system of choosing men for the meets whereby the challengers for places on the team compete in preliminary bouts on Monday and Tuesday, the winner in each class wrestling the regular in each class in the finals on Wednesday.

The University line-up is as follows: 115-pound  Milton Krook '25 125-pound  P. J. Goldberg '26 135-pound  Carl Stearns '26 145-pound  Ruel Harmon '26 158-pound  H. R. Wood '27 175-pound  F. D. Hayne (capt.) '26 Unlimited  C. H. Bradford '26 The Freshman team will line-up as follows: 115-pound  Earl Dashoff 125-pound  C. C. Goodrich 135-pound  W. F. Green 145-pound  C. C. Corson 158-pound  Frederick Hodges 175-pound  T. D. Howe Unlimited  S. S. Wilson