GRADUATE POLO BODY MAY BE STARTED AT NEW YORK DINNER

Captain Pinkerton of Crimson Team to Address Gathering of Poloists

A polo dinner will be held at the Harvard Club of New York tomorrow night, to which members of the University team and many graduates interested in polo have been invited. It is hoped that a graduate polo organization will be formed to support polo at Harvard financially, with somewhat the same system as that employed by Yale. The projected organization will take the form of a governing body of graduates, which shall maintain the facilities, necessary for polo and direct the activities of the polo team.

It is expected that Devereux Milburn Sr. '06 and R. E. Strawbridge '17, both prominent in polo affairs, will attend the dinner. R. A. Pinkerton '27, captain of the University polo team, will make a speech.

It was learned yesterday that the intercollegiate outdoor polo tournament will be held at the Westchester-Biltmore Country Club, Rye, N. Y., beginning on June 13. Besides the regulation tournament, a consolation tournament will be held in which teams will be entered under varying handicaps as they drop from the championship tournament.