CRIMSON WRESTLERS MEET YALE TONIGHT

Captain Hayne and Goldberg Unable to Compete Tonight--Freshman Team Will Wrestle Yale 1928

An undefeated Yale team will face the Crimson wrestlers at New Haven tonight.

Handicapped by the loss of two regulars, Captain Hayne and Goldberg, the University team is nevertheless expected to put up a good showing, according to Coach Lewis. Wood and Bradford, two veterans who have been out of the last few matches on account of injuries, will be ready to take the mat at New Haven tonight, and will add greatly to the strength of the crippled team.

Yale Lost, Harvard Won From Princeton

The Eli wrestlers have had a perfect season up to date, but comparative scores in the Princeton meets are decidedly favorable to the Crimson. In the contest with the Bulldog. Princeton lost by the narrow margin of a single point, the score standing 14 to 13, while the Harvard grapplers were able to triumph over the Tigers with a score of 17 to 6.

1928 Will Wrestle Yale Today

The Freshman grapplers will go to New Haven with a season of only fair success behind them. No losses due to injury have been sustained, however, and Coach Lewis expresses the opinion that it will be only a matter of mental attitude which will determine the outcome of the match.

After the meet with Yale, preparations will begin for the New England Intercollegiate meet. This will take place all the Hemenway Gymnasium March 20 and 21, and will be followed on the 25th by the University Championship Tournament, open to undergraduates and members of the Graduate Schools.

The following is the University lineup for tonight:

115-Pound Class--Krook (H) vs. Johnson (Y).

125-Pound Class--Millett (H) vs. Winnick (Y).

135-Pound Class--Stearns (H) vs. Capra (Y).

145-Pound Class--Harmon (H) vs. Winters (Y).

158-Pound Class--Wood (H) vs. Thielens (Y).

175-Pound Class--Bradford (H) vs. Russell (Y).

Heavyweight--Locke (H) vs. Tuttle (Y).