YALE FRESHMAN FIVE HERE FOR GAME TONIGHT

CAPTAIN MUMBY IS BRIGHT STAR OF ELI QUINTET

The Yale Freshman basketball squad will arrive in Cambridge about 3 o'clock this afternoon for the final game of the season with Harvard '26, which will be held in the Freshman Athletic Building this evening at 8.15 o'clock. Both teams will enter the game with excellent records, Yale with three defeats and 12 victories, and the Crimson Freshmen with three defeats also and 11 victories behind them.

Of the only two teams which both Yale '26 and Harvard '26 have played. Yale '26 defeated both, and the University Freshmen lost to one. Dean was defeated by Yale '26 by the score of 23-15, and Dean defeated the University Freshmen by the score of 31-23, while both Yale '26 and Harvard '26 defeated Andover, Yale by the score of 38-13, and Harvard 25-20.

The strongest players of the Yale quintet are Captain Riley, who has been playing right forward, and Clark, center. Smith has led the scoring for the Crimson Freshmen and is the outstanding player of the team, while Captain Jones has done excellent work on the offense.