SENIOR SMOKER TO START FUND DRIVE

To Take Out Policies After Lowell, Dunker and Aetna Life Man Address Meeting--Want Full Attendance

The Senior Smoker will be held at 7 o'clock tonight in the Union. President Lowell, H. T. Dunker '25, First Marshal of the Senior class, and a representative of the Aetna Life Insurance Company, will be the speakers, it was announced last night.

The Smoker is held primarily for the purpose of transacting business in regard to the Class Endowment Fund, which is being raised this year by means of endowment insurance. At the meeting the plans for the insurance will be reviewed and the representative of the Insurance Company will go over the details of the plan. At the end of the Smoker, men will sign up for the insurance, taking out policies of $250, $500 or $1000. The first premium may be charged on the April term bill.

It has been emphasized that this plan of endowment insurance is the easiest way for the class to give a $150,000 endowment to the University, spreading, as it does, the burden over a period of 25 years on a large number of the class.

The class officers expect every one in the class to come to the Smoker and every one in any way connected with the class to take out a policy.

The plans have been simplified and great care has been taken to facilitate in every way the arrangements for taking out insurance policies.