CLASS DAY COMPETITIONS WILL END ON MARCH 31

Seniors May Compete for Ticket Designs and Baccalaureate Hymn--Contributions Lag

Two competitions, one for the Class Day ticket designs and the other for the words of the Baccalaureate Hymn, have been started by the Senior Class Day Committee and are open to members of the class of 1925. Although these competitions were opened some weeks ago, very few contributions have been handed in. M. W. Greenough '25, chairman of the committee, yesterday deprecated the lack of interest shown.

"So few contributions have been made in either competition," he said, "that these details of the Class Day celebration may fall below the standard of other years. It is hoped that all Seniors who are talented in either of these directions will help to make Class Day a success by entering the competitions."

The words of the Baccalaureate Hymn should be set to some familiar tune, such as "Ten Thousand Times Ten Thousand" or "Integer Vitae," Greenough announced.

Designs for the tickets should be made simple so that the reproductions will be clear. They should be made on white paper with black India ink. The size of the tickets is to be four and one half by seven and one half inches. Designs are solicited bearing the following words.

Yard tickets: Harvard Class Day, 1925. Admit one to the Yard, June 16.

Stadium tickets: -- Harvard Class Day, 1925. Stadium exercises 4 P. M., June 16.

Memorial tickets: -- Harvard Class Day, 1925. Admit one to Memorial Hall 8-11 P. M., June 16.

Further information, concerning the competitions may be obtained from M. W., Greenough '25, 4 Grays Hall. The closing date for all contributions is March 21.