1926 MAKES MERRY AT MEMORIAL HALL

Maher, Howe, and 33 Others to Assist--Unprecedented Number of Patronesses to Be Present

Tonight the class of 1926 and its guests will take Memorial Hall by storm. At 9.30 the twentieth annual Junior Promenade will begin and more than 400 couples and 50 stags are expected to attend.

Lossez' 25-piece orchestra will play 10 program dances before supper, which will be served from 12.30 to 1 o'clock. After supper the orchestra will play continuously until 3 o'clock.

The Cambridge Police will have charge of traffic and only the South entrance of Memorial Hall will be open during the dance. The ladies' coat room is at the right of the entrance, in Sander's theatre, while the men may check their coats at the far end of the hall. No tickets will be sold at the door except to registered members of the class of 1926 unaccompanied by partners. For those men who desire couple tickets the committee will hold office hours from 12 to 1 at Weld 38. All arrangements with the committee must be completed by 1 o'clock. During the day, until 3 o'clock, there will be a representative of Galvin, Inc., in Memorial Hall to take orders for individual bouquets.

The final decoration of boxes is going forward today. Cedars will be placed before every box, and the walls are decorated with Southern smilax. Punch bowls are being placed at either end of the hall.

There are thirty patronesses, more than at any previous promenade. One patroness will be in each balcony. J. L. Combs Jr. '26 will be head usher with 35 helpers. The complete list of ushers follows:

J. J. Maher, President; N. S. Howe, Chairman; J. L. Combs Jr., Head Usher; J. L. Carroll, M. A. Cheek Jr., L. O. Combs, Thayer Cumings, G. D. Debevoise, H. G. Dorman, R. H. Dyer, D. C. Gates, F. T. Gibson, J. A. Halsted, C. L. Harding Jr., George Hoague Jr., C. O'D. Iselin, H. H. MacCubbin, J. C. McDonald, R. P. MacFadden, W. K. Manly, E. W. Marshall, F. S. Mosely, E. R. Nash Jr., J. L. Newell Jr., W. I. Nichols, J. W. Perkins, Irving Pratt, P. W. Puffer, W. T. Reid, Pedro Sanchez Jr., H. E. Slayton, G. E. Smith, A. H. Stafford, C. L. Todd Jr., J. N. Watters, Robert Winthrop