PLANS COMPLETED FOR H-Y-O-C TRACK MEET

English Runners to Arrive July 4 for Meet in Stadium Week Later--Should Bring full Strength

The complete plans of the combined Oxford and Cambridge track teams which will journey to the United States for their international match with the Harvard-Yale teams this summer, were announced yesterday in a letter to the H. A. A. The itinerary was sent by Dr. R. Salisbury Woods, Graduate Treasurer of Cambridge University, who will be in charge of the English trackmen, to Fred W. Moore of Harvard who will act in the same capacity for the Americans.

To Stay at Swampscott

The English teams have arranged for passage on June 27 and will sail from Liverpool on the Caronia. They arrive in New York July 4 and will come from there directly to Boston where they will be entertained at the New Ocean House in Swampscott. It is probable that the Harvard and Yale teams will stay with them there until the meet, which is scheduled for the eleventh.

The Sunday or Monday after the meet in the Stadium the teams will leave for Princeton where they will also be entertained for a week before their games with the combined forces of Princeton and Cornell on July 18. A place for these games has not been chosen but they will be held either in the Palmer Stadium at Princeton or at Atlantic City.

Will Bring Full Strength

Due to the change of date which has been postponed a week from the first day set, the English teams should bring their full forces for both meets. Arthur Porritt, the sensational New Zealand sprinter will be somewhat delayed by late examinations but will arrive in New York at least two days before the games. Porritt has the distinction of having broken the English intercollegiate record in the 100-yard dash which had stood for over 70 years. He accomplished this feat during a snow storm in the Oxford Cambridge meet in March, running the distance in 9.9 seconds. He is also a hurdler and captured second place in both hurdle events in the same meet.

Dr. Woods also announced in his letter that Captain Hewetson of the Cambridge team will be unable to make the trip. The Englishmen will be bandlecapped by his loss since he is a prospect for high jumping honors.

Both Harvard and Yale will have a preliminary look at their rivals when they meet the Cambridge team at the Penn Relays on May 30. A six man team will represent the English University and will return to England immediately following the games.