CRIMSON AND GREEN CLASH ON DIAMOND

1925 University Team Has Excellent Chance to Break Hanover String--Game Will Be Called at 4 O'clock

The Harvard-Dartmouth athletic feud will be reopened this afternoon when its Crimson will oppose the Hanover name at 4 o'clock on the Soldiers Field diamond. Eight times since 1916 has the Green carried off a Crimson baseball scalp and Captain Hammond's team, by the law of averages, is slated to register the first University win over the Hanover outfit.

Toulmin to Do Mound Honors

The newly-established nucleus of 15 men left on the University squad at practice yesterday, has potentially as strong a bid for a triumph over the Wah Boo Wahs as any Crimson nine of recent years. With Spalding called away by an examination, Toulmin is slated to fill the pitching role, his first assignment since his win over the Navy. The batting order is not likely to be changed, no other Seniors except Spalding having divisional examinations this afternoon.

Edwards, star hurler for the Green nine, will make his fifth start of the season today. Holy Cross found him for a 6 to 1 win but the earlier spring trip of the Hanover team saw the giant ace victorious in three games.