BRADFORD'S GRAPPLERS TO FACE SYRACUSE TONIGHT

New York Matmen Are Reputed to Be Strong Combination

The University grapplers will attempt to win their second meet of the year when they oppose Syracuse for the first time in Hemenway Gymnasium at 8 o'clock tonight. H. A. A. books will admit holders to the meet, as has become the custom in the basketball games in Hemenway Gymnasium.

The Syracuse maimen are held as a strong combination, for much attention is given to wrestling at the New York college. Syracuse is a member of the Eastern Intercollegiate League which boasts Yale Princeton and Penn State on its membership list.

On the other hand, the University is fresh from a 21 to 8 victory over Columbia, and will put on a seasoued team of six veterans against the Orange.

The men will shake hands as follows: 115-pound class, Turner (B) vs. Palmer (S): 125-pound class, Goldberg (H) vs. DeLeon (S): 136-pound class, Stearns (H) vs. Captain Jeffers (S): 145-pound class, Corson (H) vs. Armger (S); 158-pound class, Wood (H) vs. Phillips (S); 175-pound class, Hayne (H) vs. Kirk-patrick (S): 168-pound class, Captain Bradford (H) vs. Vanarnan (S).