"STOP GENEVA PASS" IS CRIMSON SLOGAN

Daley and Kilgour Not in Uniform for Final Practice--McMillin Brings Squad of 35

Following the two hard scrimmage sessions which have featured the last week of preliminary football practice, Coach Horween put the University squad through a lighter workout yesterday afternoon. Yesterday's session consisted mostly of kicking drill and dummy scrimmage with particular emphasis on breaking up forward passes. The regulars were able to cope with most of the ariel attacks, few scrub passes being completed.

A number of the coaches entered the regular line up at several times to demonstrate the proper execution of the plays and the individual mens' part in them.

Two Groups Not At Practice

Two of the team A men who will probably play against Geneva tomorrow were not in uniform yesterday. Kilgour was out with a slight injury and Daley had a class which kept him from appearing until late. With the exception of these two men who are slated to fill the guard positions the team will probably take the field against Geneva as it lined up yesterday.

The length of the periods in tomorrow's contest will not be determined until this afternoon, when Coach McMillan will arrive in Boston with his squad of 35 men, and the two coaches will have a chance to confer.

Team A worked out yesterday as follows; Gamache, l.e.; Coady, l.t.; Shaw, l.g.; Bell, c.; Goodwin, r.g.; Pratt, r.t.; Robinson, r.e.; Stafford, q.b.; French, l.h.; Miller, r.h.; Sayles, d.b.

Applications for the Dartmouth game on October 23 close on Wednesday at 6 o'clock at the H. A. A. C. F. Getchell '83, manager of the Ticket Department, has also announced that with 5,000 applications already received, a capacity crowd is expected for the Holy Cross game a week from tomorrow in the Stadium.