McKINLOCK WINS 7 TO 0 VICTORY OVER STANDISH

BARBEE EXPECTED TO STRENGTHEN JUNIOR ELEVEN

McKinlock Hall won the second game of the annual interdormitory football series at Soldiers' Field yesterday when its gridiron stars defeated Standish by a score of 7 to 0. In the first game, played last Monday, Gore Hall downed Smith Hall, 7 to 0.

The participants in yesterday's fray were evenly matched, and there were few prolonged advances. Faxon, McKinlock fullback, made the touchdown of the day on an end run after the only sustained offensive drive of the afternoon. Faxon also kicked goal.

Howland, recently dropped from the first Freshman squad, starred at quarterback on the winning eleven. The line play on both teams was good, and few bucks got beyond the line of scrimmage. The lineup was as follows: McKinlock, Lewis and Borden, ends, Oetinger and Ross, tackles, Crawford and Brewer, guards Bell, center, Howland, quarterback, Hart and Parsons, halfbacks, and Faxon, fullback. Standish--Johnston and Read, ends, Davis and Warner, tackles. Chute and Hodge, guards, Donham, center, Lomasney, quarterback, Hazell and Ware, halfbacks, and Lauris, fullback.

The regular class teams confined their activities to light workouts, in preparation for the opening of the schedule on Friday, when the Seniors and Juniors will clash. J. N. Barbee '28, who was on the University squad last year, was out with the 1928 eleven yesterday. Until now he has been unable to report, but expects to continue play, and will very likely work his way up before many days.