DARTMOUTH TICKET AND TRAFFIC RULES LISTED

TO OPEN STADIUM AT 1 O'CLOCK--GAME STARTS AT 2.30 O'CLOCK

By arrangement with the Police Departments of the cities of Boston and Cambridge and of the Metropolitan District Commission automobile traffic will be handled as follows:

After 1 o'clock Harvard Square from Quincy to Brattle Streets, Boylston Street, Cambridge, the Anderson Bridge and North Harvard Street, Brighton, as far as Western Avenue, will be closed to automobile traffic. The only automobile gales admitting to Soldiers. Field will be Gates 12 and 13 on the Metropolitan Parkway at the southwest corner of the field. These may be reached from Boston by Commonwealth Avenue to Brighton Avenue to Union Square, Allston, to North Beacon Street and down Market Street to the Speedway.

Before the game, from 1.30 until 2.30 o'clock, and at the end of the game from 4.30 until 5.30 o'clock, the Cottage Farm Bridge will be "one way" going toward Boston and the Temporary Bridge "one way" going toward Cambridge. Automobiles coming from Waltham and Watertown should come via North Beacon Street to Market Street to the Speedway. Taxis and other automobiles which do not park, if coming from Brighton may unload their passengers at the corner of North Harvard Street on Western Avenue about two hundred yards from Gate No. 8. If coming via Cambridge by the, Parkway from Boston they will be required, to unload and turn at DeWolfe Square on the Parkway about 300 yards below the Anderson Bridge on the Cambridge side.

After the game all cars parked in the field and on the Boston Parkway west of North Harvard Street must leave by the Parkway westward.

The police request the Harvard management to announce that all cars must be removed from the parking space before it is time to have the lights turned on as the law regarding the lighting of automobiles will be strictly enforced.

No tickets will be on sale at the field and no person without a ticket will be admitted inside the gates. This rule applies to occupants of automobiles as well as pedestrians.

The game will begin at 2.30 o'clock. Gates will be opened at 1.00 o'clock. The gates on North Harvard Street are numbered from the Anderson Bridge 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8.

Ticket holders should enter gates as follows: Section 23-37 Gate 21 (1st gate on Soldiers Field Road). Section 38-51--Gate No. 3. Sections 1-13 Gate No. 4. Sections 14-22 Gate No. 6.