CLASS TEAM SECONDS ARE FORMED

Separate Schedules Arranged--Juniors Meet Sophomores Today

Because of the large number of candidates reporting daily for class football, the coaches have decided to form a second team from each squad, according to an announcement made last night by M. A. Cheek, Jr., '26, in charge of class football.

These second teams will play a separate schedule of games, which will parallel the schedule of Team A of each squad, beginning, in all probability next Tuesday. This is in direct line with the policy instituted this fall of giving each class football candidate as much actual play as possible. The outcome of the Team B games will not affect the standing of the first teams, but players on the second squad of the winning Team A will be given a chance to win a berth on the aggregation that will vie with the winning class team from Yale. This meeting will take place on November 12. at Soldiers Field, it was announced.

This afternoon the Sophomore and Junior first teams will clash in a crucial encounter. Both outfits are strong, and both have defeated the Serious, the Juniors 22 to 0, and the 1929 men 6 to 0. The line-ups: Seniors Ends. Eliot and Rehbany, tackles. Delavelle and Graves, guards. Morton and Cook, center. By she, quarterback. F. Eaton, halfbacks. Simpson and Sears, fullback, S. Eaton, Freshmen Ends, Brownell and Fuller, tackles. Waterman and Storey, guards, Fordvce and Ticknor, center. Bigelow, quarterback. Wetmore, halfbacks. Holbrook and Mason, fullback. Hitch.