FIRST STRING TO START TUFTS TILT IN STADIUM TODAY

Remainder of Team A Line-Up Intact--1927 Plays Scoreless Tie With Sophomore Class Team

Coach Honween will start his first team against the Tufts invaders at 2 o'clock this afternoon in the Stadium. The visitors have an eleven that is rated near the top among the smaller colleges, and one which had not lost a game until toppled by Vermont last week, 14 to 13. The University mentor is not certain of the ability of his second-string players to score with a team of this calibre, and is taking no chances of a let-down in the first string material.

Yesterday's practice was of the regular Friday order. There was an extended kicking and signal drill, with Coady, French, Guarnaccia and Putnam doing the punting for the University outfit. Ohauncey had great success with his drop-kicking endeavors, placing eight out of ten boots between the bars from the thirty yard line.

Kilgour On Injury List

With the exception of Kilgour and K. D. Robinson, who definitely will not play this afternoon, and of Bell, whose playing possibilities are doubtful, all members of the squad are in good shape.

Throughout the past week of practice the Princeton tilt has been the objective of Coach Horween's men, and the game today will be taken in stride in preparation for the battle with the Tiger. Next week will begin the intensive drilling, starting with the arrival on Monday of William Robinson, who has been scouting the Orange and Black all season.

It was announced last night by the Harvard Athletic Association that there are still several thousand tickets remaining for the Princeton game, and graduates and undergraduates of the College who have not yet applied may do so. Those who have filed their applications may apply again for tickets on the second allotment. The seats for which these tickets call are in the wooden stands at both ends of the field.