FRESHMAN CLASS MEETS TO CHEER TEAM TONIGHT

FIRST YEAR ELEVEN MEETS YALE ON SATURDAY

Tonight at 7.15 o'clock the Freshman class will assemble in the Smith Halls Common Room to cheer the class footbal team that meets the Yale 1930 team at New Haven on Saturday.

Four former Crimson gridiron luminaries will be on hand to address the rally and encourage the team. C. C. Buell '23, Captain and quarterback of the successful 1922 team; E. L. Casey '19, one of the greatest halfbacks the University has ever had, and present coach of the Freshman team; M. A. Cheek, Jr., '26, captain of last year's University eleven; and George Owen '23, for three years a backfield mainstay of Coach Fisher's teams, will be the veterans to speak.

Gold Coast Ivory Expert There.

Singers will entertain the 1930 men, and C. E. Henderson '28, of the Gold Coast Orchestra will play the piano for the general singing which will be a feature of the rally. It will be the duty of A. H. O'Nell '28, one of the University's cheer leaders, to lead the Freshmen in their cheering.

The Crimson warriors will go to New Haven on Friday morning and practice at Yale Friday afternoon. The game, the last of the season for the 1930 men will be played on Saturday morning.