HARVARD-YALE CLASS TEAM CROWN AT STAKE

INVADERS REIGN FAVORITES IN PRE-GAME ESTIMATE

Following the first Yale contest of the year, between the rival Freshmen harriers yesterday, the champion Junior class football teams will face the Yale Sophomores, winners of the Eli class title at 3 o'clock this afternoon on the Freshman field.

Playing through a schedule of four games, the 1928 eleven won three engagements, but lost its final tilt with the Sophomores, 16 to 7. In the play-off last week, the Junior outfit eked out a 6 to 0 triumph on a blocked forward pass, that gave it the University inter-class gridiron laurels.

Sheffield 1929 Victors

The Yale class teams played a schedule of six games each, in which the class of 1929 in the Sheffield Scientific School emerged victorious. In order that the team to wear the Blue in the battle with the University champions should represent an entire class, the eleven that will take the field against the Juniors tomorrow is composed of the leading players of both the 1929 Sheffield outfit, and the 1929 Yale College aggregation.

The invading Bulldog eleven is known to be a powerful one, and it is likely that Captain Hamilton Heard '28, will lead his men to battle against a favored team. Inconsistency has been the besetting sin of the Crimson third-year players all season, but the team has shown the ability to rise to an occasion with flashes of true power that have carried it to victory in the class-league scramble.

The tentative line-up which will face Yale representatives is as follows: Ends, Allen and Dearborn: Trackles, Hemminger and Herman: Guards Cushing and Adams: Center, Fox: Quarterback, Heard: Halfbacks, Barbee and Van Rensalaer: Fullback, Mulliken.