Fortune Hovers Over Yale; Crimson Confidence Unallayed

Foote or Hoben May Be Given Backfield Berth Harvard Line Coach Resigns

New Haven Conn.. November 19 1926 After running through a mild signal drill this afternoon the favored Yale eleven will spend tonight in New Haven. Although the odds are with them the Blue warriors defeated in their last four games are filled with desperation unusual in a favored team.

Squad in Good Condition

The whole Yale squad is in condition except Caldwell and Vandegrifh tackle.

The loss of Caldwell who started against Boston University was considered a great blow at Yale. If this speedy halfback is able to enter the game today however. Harvard will experience no great qualms. It was Caldwell who entered last year's game in the closing minutes and with the ball on Harvard's five yard line gained three yards in three rushes.

The starting Eli line up is still doubtful in one position right halfback Foote a veteran is expected to start but Hoben strong Sophomore defensive back and failing, who opened against Princeton are still in the running for the post. Windsworth and McGunnigle place kinckers Ordway Goodwie, Holabird, and possibly Caldwell fast running backs and Cox and Brandenburg husky defense men all may see action tomorrow.

Coach Brader Resigns

No changes in the Harvard plans were announced the most interesting news from the Crimson camp being the announcement of James Brader. Harvard line coach that he would not return to Cambridge next fall. Brader, who is a graduate of Wisconsin is said to have received offers for the head coachship of a Western team.

The Harvard team worked out in the Bowl today for a short while and then motored to Derby, where the Crimson warriors are to spend the night.