TWO GAMES ADDED TO ICE SCHEDULE

Contest Will Bears Is to Be Held in Providence--Skaters Meet Toronto and McGill in Vacation Tilts

Arrangements for hockey games this season with Notre, Dame and Brown were concluded yesterday.

The University team will clash with the South Bend sextet in the Boston Arena on January 7, while the Brown contest will take place in Providence on Tuesday January 18. Notre Dame will play Yale in New York on January 8, and the results of this match and that of the previous day will offer an early opportunity to compare the relative strength of the Blue and Crimson skaters.

The game in Providence will mark the resumption of hockey relations between Harvard and Brown. The Bears have not been represented on the ice in recent years.

Wylde Second Team Captain.

C. J. Wylde '27, a member of the squad last year, has been appointed captain of the second team, and will supervise its practice.

Two Canadian teams will face the University icemen during the Christmas vacation. On December 29, they will meet McGill on the Boston Arena. The Crimson will tackle Toronto, last year's Canadian National Champions, in Madison Square Garden in New York on December 31, playing a return match in Boston on January 3. Both of the Canadian teams are fast skaters and accurate shooters. The University puck-chasers will have to play stellar hockey to conquer these teams, it is generally conceded.

The second, team which will start practice immediately after vacation, has a regular schedule of five games which will be played off during January and February:

These games are as follows:

January 12 against Cambridge Latin School. January 19 against Andover at Andover. February 9 against Country Day School: February 11 against Noble and Greenough School: and February 16 against Browne and Nichols School.