BERT LOWE ENGAGED TO PLAY AT JUNIOR DANCE

T. F. Galvin Junior to Furnish Floral Decorations--Only 23 Applications Returned to Chairman

Decorations and music for the Junior Dance are fast being arranged for, it was announced last night by the Junior Dance Committee. T. F. Galvin, Jr. of 98 Federal Street, Boston, has been engaged to furnish all the floral decorations for the rejuvenated Memorial Hall where the dance is to be held and it is requested that all Juniors who desire special bouquets, corsages and decorations arrange for them with him as he will make special terms for them.

Bert Lowe's 25-piece orchestra, captained by Mr. Lowe himself will provide music for the evening.

Of the 800 application blanks sent out by the Committee only 23 have been returned so far. March 3 is the last date on which applications will be received by the Committee and it is imperative that they be filed as early as possible. Office hours will be held in Randolph 48 every evening between 6 and 7 o'clock for all Juniors who wish to file their applications and all box-chairmen who have not yet filled out box applications. At this hour students who have not received applications through the mail may call for them.