UNION WILL SHOW SLOW FILMS OF CREW AND TRACK ATHLETES

Stevens and Farrell Will Explain Fine Points

Following the big hit made by the tennis and football motion pictures shown at the Union, the management has decided to stage similar affairs in connection with crew and track on February 17 and 24.

At the showing of crew pictures, which will be on Wednesday, February 17, Coach Stevens will be introduced by either John Richardson '08, chairman of the Rowing Committee, or by Captain Robert Winthrop '26 of the University crew.

The pictures which are to be exhibited will include views of the Harvard-Yale race on the Thames last June, and others of the Intercollegiate championship, which was held at Poughkeepsie, N. Y.

There are also to be thrown on the screen some slow movies of rowing in the University during several past years. It will give Coach Stevens the opportunity to show the goal towards which he is working in training the carsmen, and the difference in form during recent seasons.

The following Wednesday will be track night. Captain W. L. Tibbetts '26, will introduce Coach Farrell, who will explain the track pictures as they are projected. Pictures of the Harvard-Yale-Oxford-Cambridge meet in the Stadium last summer have been procured. Negotiations are under way to get pictures of Paavo Nurmi, the Finnish star, who attempted to break the world's record for the mile run on the Stadium cinders.