UNION ANNOUNCES ITS DANCE USHERS

Cheek and Tibbetts Will Assist in Marshalling Group That Will Aid Mrs. Matthew Luce

The list of ushers for the Valentine Dance to be held in the Union on Friday evening, February 12, the eve of the Harvard-Yale Hockey Game, was announced last night.

Following the policy inaugurated two years ago when the first Valentine Dance was held the Union, in choosing men to usher, has endeavored to obtain as representative a group as possible. The list for this year includes names from nearly every department of the University from every class and from the Graduate Schools.

R. S. Wright '26, is to be head usher and as assistant ushers he will have M. A. Cheek Jr. '26 and W. L. Tibbetts Jr. '26. The complete list of ushers is as follows:

Paul Altmann 4E.S., G. C. Bramble 3L., Winslow Carlton '29, M. A. Cheek '26, L. F. Daley '27, R. S. Fanning 3L., J. M. Fisher 2G.B., A. E. French '29, E. C. Haggerty '27, William Jones '28, Kent Leavitt '26, J. J. Maher '26, J. C. McGlone '26, D. R. Ovans '28, R. W. Puffer Jr '26, W. G. Saltonstall '28, Hovey Slayton '26, A. H. Stafford '26, S. F. Stanley '29, W. S. Stone '26, W. L. Tibbetts Jr. '26, Lee Todd '26, J. N. Watters '26, John Watts '28, R. S. Wright '26.

The dance will be in the charge of Mrs. Matthew Luce.

The dance will begin at 10 and will probably end at 2 o'clock. Two orchestras have been engaged to furnish continuous music. Jack Wright with his College Orchestra will try to better the work of his professional colleague, Sid Reinherz, who will conduct his orchestra in person.