SIX MEN SELECTED TO MAKE SPRING TRIP ON TENNIS TEAM

Schedule and Arrangements Made for Southern Invasion

The schedule and arrangements for the tennis team's Southern trip during vacation were announced last night by Lyon Boston '26, manager of the team. With the University courts still covered by ice and water the players are beginning to look forward to this trip as their first chance for outdoor practice. The schedule as announced below is still subject to approval by the Athletic Committee.

On Saturday, April 17, the team will play its first match at the Agawan Hunt Club in Providence, R. I. The following Monday it is scheduled to arrive in Sulphur Springs. West Virvinia, where it will spend several days. The University men may enter the Mason-Dixon tournament while they are in Sulphur Springs, and although this has not been definitely decided yet, they are sure to meet some of the players who are entered in the tournament.

On Wednesday the team goes to Norfolk to play at the Norfolk Country Club, and on Thursday to Richmond to meet a team representing the Country Club of Virginia. Friday they play the Chevy Chase team in Washington, and on Saturday West Point at West Point.

On the strength of their playing last fall and this winter, on the Longwood courts, the following men have been ricked to compose the team: J. W. Whitbeck '27, Cartain, G. H. Perkins '26, L. H. Gordon '27, P. M. Lenhart '27, W. T. Smith '26, and L. O. Pratt '26.