1929 LOSES EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO NEW BUSINESS BULLDINGS

Upper Classmen Not Yet Housed May Now Apply

All students of the University who have not already had rooms assigned to them for next year may make application for living quarters in two of the new Business School dormitories which are being built on the south bank of the Charles. This announcement which was given out by the office of the Assistant--Comptroller last night, applies to all students except those who intend to be members of the Business School.

In order that a special assignment may be made of the rooms in dormitories D and F which the Business School has offered for the use of the University, it will be necessary to have a guarantee of at least 150 applicants. As there is, however, a possibility that these dormitories will not be completed by the opening of College, all assignments, provided at least 150 men signify their desire to live there, subject to the completion of the buildings by September 27.

A questionnaire has been sent out to all students who failed to receive assignments, to enquire whether they will be willing to take rooms in the Business School dormitories or not.