SOPRANO TO ASSIST GLEE CLUB IN FINAL CONCERT

WOODWORTH TO DONDUCT UNIQUE HINDU CHORAL HYMNS

The University Glee Club will make its final bow of the season to the audiences of Symphony Hall at a concert to be held on Thursday at 8.15 o'clock. One hundred and fifty men have been chosen from the membership of the Glee Club to take part in this concert which is the third of its kind to be held at Symphony Hall since the College opened last fall.

Miss Frieda Hempel will assist the Club in its last concert.

Program in Three Groups

The Program which the Glee Club is offering at this concert is made up of pieces which the Club has not given earlier in the year. All of the songs are of the usual high standard adopted by the Club, but one group of three, is particularly noteworthy. The three songs contained therein are choral hymns from the Rig-Veda, being old Hindu melodies arranged by the English composer Holst. W. B. Wood 2g.b. will sing the solo in the Hymn to Manas.

The program is as follows: Improperia  Palestrina Out of the Depths  Bach Sacerdotes Domini  Byrd Harvard Glee Club Hat dich die Liebe berupst  Marx Muttertandelei  Strauss Meine Liebste ist so klein  Wolf Ich habe in Penna einen Leibstenwhohnen  Wolf Miss Hempel I Go Before, My Darling  Morley On the Plains  Weelkes Choral Hymns from the Rig-veda  Holst Hymn to Agni, Hymn to Indra,  Hymn to Manas Saltarelle  Saint-Sains Harvard Glee Club Grand Aria Adi Bravusa Onorba leggiera  Meyerbier Folk Songs O! du Liebe Angeli, Swiss Concon, Canari Jalloux, Neuchatel LAuterbach, German Nightingale, Russian Miss Hempel Mother Moscow  Tschesnokor La Garde Passe, from "Les Deux Avares"  Gretry Let Their Celestial Concerts All Unite, from "Samson"  Handel Harvard Glee Club