LECTURES ANNOUNCED FOR VISITATION WEEK

THEOLOGICAL SCHOOL TRIES TO WELCOME ALUMNI

April 6, 7, and 8 have been picked as the dates for the annual "visitation week" of the Theological School. The Southworth lectures, the Hyde Lecture, and Dudleian Lecture, are the features of the program, which has just been completed.

The three lectures on the Southworth Foundation will be given this year by the Reverend Richard Roberts, minister of the American Presbyterian Church in Montreal. The general subjects of the lectures will be "The Divine Grace and the Divine Society." The specific subject, dates, and places, where they will be held, follow: April 6. "Man and His Society--the Biological Background," in Emerson D at 8 o'clock; April 7, "The New Man and the New Society--the New Testament Position," in Andover Chapel at 3.30 o'clock; April 8, "Freedom and Fellowship--the Present Problem, its Historical Origins, and its Solution, if any," in Andover Chapel at 3.30 o'clock.

Williams Professor to Lecture

Dr. James Bissett Pratt, Mark Hopkins Professor of Intellectual and Moral Philosophy at Williams College, will give the Hyde Lecture on Foreign Missions at 2.30 o'clock on April 7, in Andover Chapel. His subject will be "The Problem of Christian Missions in Buldhist Sands."

The Dudleian Lecture on the subject "Religion or God" will be given by the Reverend Edward Staples Drown. Professor of Systematic Divinity at the Emscopal Theological School in Emerson D, at 8 o'clock on April 7. All of these lectures will be free to the general public.

In addition to the lectures already maintained there will be several conferences, and discussion hours in which topics of religious interest will be treated by men who are especially well acquainted with them. There will also be several meetings and dinners of the various alumni associations. "Visitation Week" is intended primarily for all the alumni of the Harvard Divinity School and of the Andover Theological Seminary.