FINAL GRADUATES' DAY COMMITTEE ANNOUNCED

MANY GRADUATES HAVE ACCEPTED INVITATIONS

With the appointment of the full committees and the final arrangement of the program, plans for Graduates' Day, which comes on Saturday, have reached completion.

The replies from graduates and the fathers of Harvard students which the undergraduate committee has already received to the invitations it sent out give promise of an attendance far exceeding that on any corresponding occasion in former years.

The personnel of the sub-committees was announced last night by H. S. Woodbridge '27, Undergraduate Chairman, as follows: Athletic, R. A. Magowan '27, Chairman, J. F. W. Whitbeck '27 and J. C. Bickford '28; luncheon F. V. Field '27, Chairman, Barrett Scudder '27, C. G. Thompson '27, J. C. Cooley '27; guides, Alexander Donald '27, Chairman, O. A. Spalding '27, G. P. Sturgis '27, M. H. Clifford '27, E. B. Jackson '28, W. N. Bump '28, W. A. Magie '28, E. C. Gale '27, J. P. Chase '28, E. deS. Melcher '28; exhibits, J. F. Barnes '27, R. K. Lamb '28, J. M. Andrews '28; publicity, Eduardo Andrade '28, Chairman, A. R. Sweezy '29, H. F. Schwarz '29, and Russell Dorr '29; attendance, H. N. Rawlins '27, Chairman, C. G. Raymond '28, C. S. Gross '27, S. H. Hallowell '27, R. H. Booth '28.

Athletics in Afternoon

The completed program contains several features which have not yet been announced. The afternoon will be taken up by a wide variety of athletic contests and exhibitions, notable among which is the only football practice of the spring season which will be open to students or graduates of the University. The other athletic events which are scheduled include a baseball game with Amherst, a track meet with M. I. T., and a lacrosse game with Brown.

All those who are attending Graduates' Day will be the guests of the Harvard Athletic Association at these games.

The graduates and students who are participating in the Graduates' Day exercises will also be entertained in the evening at the Harvard Club where there will be music, dancing, and motion pictures.

Those who wish tickets for all or any part of the program may obtain them in Boston at the Harvard Club or in Cambridge at Wadsworth House and the Union.